Payment of Deposit and Balance
- Bookings will be confirmed and secured only after our receipt of your deposit.
- Generally the deposit is an amount equal to half the accommodation charge.
- Payment can be made by EFT but preferably by credit or debit card.
- Please advise the card details, either by phone or email, including the expiry date and security code.
- If by EFT we will furnish you with our details.
- At the completion of your stay when payment of the final balance is made ( i.e. balance of the accommodation charge, and for any optional extras and meals), in line with current practice a 1.5% surcharge will be imposed unless you prefer to pay in cash.
- In the event of a cancellation 14 days before the commencement of your stay during an off peak period the deposit may be forfeited.
- If you change your mind about staying during a peak period like Christmas, Easter, school holidays, sports events, UNE schools or graduations, big events, etc. 28 days notice is required
- N.B. If we are able to fill the vacancy your cancellation has created, then at our discretion, and depending on the circumstances of your cancellation, we may either happily refund your deposit (less an administration fee of $30.00) or transfer the whole deposit amount to be used at another time. But this stay must be within 12 months from payment of the original deposit.